Today my “baby” turn 22 – eesh. What a ride it’s been, motherhood certainly not the thing I’ve done BEST in my life – but it is the thing I’ve loved the most.
I know a young lady who had a son last month – her baby still lays in the nic-u as of today, without a diagnosis or a prognosis and my heart breaks for her. Literally breaks because what can I do? She’s such a good woman, she works so hard and already has a young one at home and now she has all of this to deal with. She’s obviously a STRONG woman too because wow she’s doing it but lord I can’t believe her strength.
I really cannot believe it – and my heart does break for her but what can I do – nothing – and THAT is the shittiest feeling in the world. I remember when I lived 2 years as a grown up without a diagnosis and it was pure hell. I cannot FATHOM having a one month baby in this position, your child. My blog and it’s message is short today…
- CHERISH YOUR CHILD
- CHERISH YOUR HEALTH AND THAT OF YOUR CHILDREN
- BE KIND TO OTHERS YOU ***NEVERRRR KNOW**** WHAT HELL SOMEONE IS GOING THROUGH
- KNOW THAT MOTHERHOOD HAS NO INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- LOVE THEM DO YOUR BEST AND KEEP GOING
- APPRECIATE & CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE – EVERY HEALTHY HAPPY DAY
- AND IF YOU PRAY – PLEASE SAY A PRAY TODAY FOR MY FRIENDS BABY – THIS FAMILY NEEDS ALLL THE PRAYERS THEY CAN GET – I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND FEEL SO HELPLESS!
Happy Birthday to my baby and all my prayers and love to my friend and her baby!